More MEDS Glass Cockpit Pictures

  • Justin.Wigg@dpiwe.tas.gov.au
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2000
      There seemed to be a lot of people interested in shots of the new MEDS
      cockpit displays, so I thought I'd post this link. There are 12 large
      shots of the new layout...

      http://oea.larc.nasa.gov/news_rels/2000/GCTHUMBNAILS.HTML
      --
      Have you ever imagined a | Justin Wigg - Hobart, AUSTRALIA
      world with no hypothetical | Reply: Justin.Wigg@...

      *To remove yourself from the space-modelers group send an e-mail to:
      *Remember: No one else can change your account but you!