[space-modelers] Re: OT: TV stuff

  • Vince Felix
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1 4:27 AM
      Thanks Karl ....for that posting for tonight.   Vince........

      "Karl D. Dodenhoff" wrote:

      Funny thing - right now I'm watching a fairly new show on Sci-Fi Channel
      called LEXX and a crew of men are wearing white space suits with Apollo
      1 style helmets.  It's the first time I've seen them in a TV show.

      Tonight (Saturday) TLC is featuring 3 count 'em 3 space shows in a row,
      starting at 8.  The first is about a mission to mars (big surprise
      there) the 2nd is about assembling the ISS and the last is about the
      HST.  Get your VCRs set up, guys!

      Ciao,

      Karl
      http://www.interaxs.net/pub/spacey

      72% off on Name brand Watches!
      Come and buy today and get free shipping!
      http://click.egroups.com/1/2712/1/_/1777/_/954570394/

      -- http://www.egroups.com/VoiceChatPage?listName=space-modelers&m=1

    • Braungart@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1 4:59 AM

        "Karl D. Dodenhoff" wrote:
        > Funny thing - right now I'm watching a fairly new show on Sci-Fi
        Channel called LEXX and a crew of men are wearing white space suits with
        Apollo 1 style helmets. It's the first time I've seen them in a TV show.
        > Tonight (Saturday) TLC is featuring 3 count 'em 3 space shows in a
        row, starting at 8. The first is about a mission to mars (big surprise
        there) the 2nd is about assembling the ISS and the last is about the HST.
        Get your VCRs set up, guys! > >>

        Uhh guys, what TLC do you get? My listings call "The World of Fashion"
        and "Showgirl Stories". Is there more than one Learning Channel?
        Regards,
        John Braungart --- Amherst, NY, USA
      • Karl D. Dodenhoff
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1 9:45 AM
          D'oh!

          Sorry guys. I've just realized that those shows are on Sunday night.
          Hey - I tried, ya know?

          Karl
        • Braungart@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 1 9:59 AM
            In a message dated 04/01/2000 12:40:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,
            spacey@... writes:

            << Sorry guys. I've just realized that those shows are on Sunday night. Hey
            - I tried, ya know? >>

            Yeah, I know -- April Fool! <VBG>