[space-modelers] Re: LM antenna (was LM Colors)

  • Karl D. Dodenhoff, RN
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2000
      Yup. This was at my first Nats, in Columbus, in '97. I spent a very
      anxious 15 minutes or so trying to fix that damn antenna. I finally
      decided that I was doing more harm than good by trying to fix it in a
      hurry (I got to the show late, and the show room was closing) and left
      it for the next day. Unfortunately, Sven swopped down on the scene and
      shot his pics before I was able to get back the next day and get the
      antenna back on! Smile, Sven :) Just teasing!

      FYI That LM made it all the way from Ohio to Massachusetts unharmed when
      I moved here, but I couldn't get it from Dayton to Columbus in my truck
      (a one hour drive) without that damn antenna falling off!

      Karl
      http://www.interaxs.net/pub/spacey

      Ricardo Salamé wrote:

      > Hello Bruce:
      >
      > Karl tell us one that the antenna break, before Sven take the picture
      >
      > Ricardo Salamé Páez
    • B Pivar
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2000
        Those pesky EVA antennas!