An open invitation to space modelers in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area

  • Michael McMurtrey
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2013
      You are cordially invited to attend meetings of IPMS North Central Texas. Whether you are an IPMS member or not, you are welcome to participate.

      We meet on the second Sunday of each month, and our next meeting is tomorrow, Sunday, September 8. Location is Irving Parks and Recreation Senter East Building, 228 Chamberlain St Irving, TX 75060. Here is a link to a Google map:

      http://goo.gl/maps/jtyg0

      Directions: Take Shady Grove Rd. to Senter Rd. in Irving. Go north on Senter to Senter Valley Rd. (first street past Delaware Creek), and turn right on Senter Valley. Take the first right on to Chamberlain St. Look for the entrance to Senter East Park on the right, marked by a brown sign with yellow letters.

      Meeting time is 1:30 p.m. Bring any completed models or "works in progress" you wish to show.

      If you have never attended an IPMS chapter meeting or are curious about IPMS, now is the time to find out! We are a collegial, friendly group, composed of modellers with a wide variety of interests in differing modeling subjects, and we look forward to having you join us.

      Michael McMurtrey
      IPMS-USA #1746
      IPMS-Canada #1426
      Carrollton, TX