Is primer a primer or is primer not a primer?

  • hal9001cm51
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2013
      What I'm asking here, is Floquil Primer a real 'primer' or is it just color called primer? Didn't know if the formula was actually different in any way from the 'regular' colors. Anyone know? Breaks my heart to know Floquil is going the way of the Dodo bird! Thanks, Carl-
    • ez2cdave
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2013
        Here's your answer . . . It's a color called "Primer", not a "real primer" . . .

        http://www.testors.com/product/0/F110009/_/Gray_Primer_Color_%28F%29_-_Floquil_-_1_oz._Bottle

        http://tinyurl.com/l5tzp8u

        Dave

        What I'm asking here, is Floquil Primer a real 'primer' or is it just color called primer? Didn't know if the formula was actually different in any way from the 'regular' colors. Anyone know? Breaks my heart to know Floquil is going the way of the Dodo bird! Thanks, Carl-

      • Carl Moss
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2013
          Thanks Dave, just what I wanted to know!

          Carl-

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 1, 2013
            Carl,

            Glad to be able to help !