Atlantis

  • sfcron25
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2013
      Sorry for subject out of the blue, but I just attended the opening of
      the Atlantis exhibit at KSC on Saturday. It is totally outstanding.
      A must see if you're in the area. It puts Discovery to shame at U.H.
      in the Smithsonian. I can't say enough about the job they did. It
      knocked me out! If you have the chance, GO!

      Best to all,
      Ron
    • Schorry, Robert E.
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2013
        The pictures on www.spaceflightnow.com are awesome. I saw Atlantis in
        the VAB last August and that just about knocked me out then! :) The
        new display at KSC looks really, really nice.

        Rob

        http://www.spaceflightnow.com/

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 1, 2013
          A couple of articles in Yahoo News about the opening of the Atlantis Exhibit.  Earlier there was a slide show but it is gone now.

          http://news.yahoo.com/space-shuttle-atlantis-exhibit-opens-support-souvenirs-180805853.html

          http://news.yahoo.com/space-shuttle-atlantis-exhibit-breathtaking-nasa-fans-154431263.html

          Richard B.
          http://www.freewebs.com/richrocket/index.htm