1051201/32 LM

  • Vincent Meens
    Aug 16, 2014

      Dear folks

      I have just completed the extended stay MESA for the J mission and I put a picture in the 1/32 LM photo section. I need know to detach all pieces and put them into a printed format for Shapeways. I will also make a simplified version for those that want a yet unopened MESA. The astronaut is from Max Grueter (http://www.shapeways.com/model/2353516/apollo-astronaut-standing-1-32.html?materialId=6 ) and you should see more of these in the near future.

      Cordialement / Sincerely

      Vincent Meens

      http://spacemodels.nuxit.net

      Ce courrier électronique ne contient aucun virus ou logiciel malveillant parce que la protection Antivirus avast! est active.

    • Show all 72 messages in this topic