Skittle Evening

  • Pam Utton
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2010
      Please may I ask you to let me have your cheque and menu choice by Friday 14th October as I have to give numbers etc to the Wey Inn.  Details as follows:

      Skittle Evening at the Wey Inn at Meadrow in Godalming (GU7 3HJ) on Saturday 23rd October 7 for 7 30pm (It is now under a new manager who is working hard on the decor etc)

      Menu Choices:
      Chilli and Rice
      Lasagne
      Barbeque Chicken
      Vegetable Lasagne
      All served with Croquette Potatoes, Mixed Salad and French Bread and Butter.

      The cost is £10.  Please send your cheque payable to SWSW to:

      Pam Utton
      6 Milford House
      Portsmouth Road
      Milford
      Godalming
      GU8 5HJ

      Thanks very much
      Pam

    • Pam Utton
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 27, 2013
        Good Afternoon

        As most of you will know, I have arranged a Skittle Evening at the Grantley Arms at Wonersh on 13th April.  I will be confirming numbers with them next week and wonder if anyone else would like to come?  I have attached my original email with all the details.  If you would like to come, please can you let me know by Tuesday 2nd April.

        Many Thanks
        Pam

        Good Afternoon Members
        I have provisionally booked the Grantley Arms at Wonersh for a skittle evening on 13th April starting, probably, at 7 for 7 30pm. The cost will be £14.75 per head. This will include a buffet meal of Turkey a la King, Chilli Con Carne and Vegetable Korma. There will also be pilau rice, tossed salad and French bread. For an additional £4 you can preorder, homemade apple pie and custard, lemon or orange sorbet or a trio of mixed ice cream. Of course, you can always order a dessert on the night but you will order from the dessert menu at the standard price.
        We need a minimum of 20 people for this so please can you, in the first instance, just email me to say if you would like to join us. Then, if we get the minimum number I will ask you to send me a cheque by the end of January as I have to pay the deposit.
        Many Thanks
        Pam