SWSW Walks programme for November, December and January

  • Roger Adams
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2013
      After many months of being able to put my feet up, relax and let others get
      on with co-ordinating the walks for South West Surrey Walkers, my turn at
      co-ordination is once more looming. I am looking for people that would be
      willing to lead walks for the months of Nov., Dec., and Jan. Traditionally,
      we have two walks each month with the first Sunday being a morning only walk
      (somewhere between 5 and 7 miles) and the third Sunday being a figure of
      eight (typically 8 to 12 miles total morning and afternoon). However, more
      recently, this format has slipped due to various reasons and although it
      would be nice to retain the format, it is not essential.

      The dates requiring walk leaders are as follows:
      3 and 17 November
      1 and 15 December
      5 and 19 January

      If you would like to offer your services, can you please let me have details
      of your proposed walk asap (e-mail: roger@...). The
      information required includes starting time and place (if possible with
      postcode for those who rely on satnavs), approximate length of walk, type of
      terrain and a brief description.

      I look forward to being inundated with offers!!

      Roger Adams
      01372 452396 / roger@...
    • Roger Adams
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2013
        I have yet to be inundated with offers to lead walks this winter but this
        could be due to the fact that the e-mail address I gave is incorrect. My
        fingers were travelling so fast over the keyboard that that missed the "k".
        The correct address is roger@...

        I look forward to hearing from you with your offers of leading a walk.

        Best regards,

        Roger Adams
        01372 452396 / roger@...

        .

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 16, 2013
          Just to update you on the forthcoming walks programme, I will be leading the
          walk on the 3 November the details for which will be circulated nearer the
          time, Sheila will be leading the walk on 1 December and Margo will be
          leading the walk on Sunday, 19th January. Apart from that, the calendar is
          looking somewhat bear. If you would be willing to lead a walk during the
          period from November through to the end of January, I would love to hear
          from you. The dates requiring walk leaders are as follows:
          17 November
          15 December
          5 January

          Best regards,