UK Holiday June 2014

  • Pam Utton
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2013
      Good Morning

      I am planning a holiday in June next year at Church Stretton in the Shropshire hills. The Longmynd is situated in an elevated position above Church Stretton with beautiful views across the valley. The town is a 10 minute walk from the house. All the rooms are in the main building and for the swimmers amongst us there is a large heated swimming pool. Walks on the Long Mynd, Stiperstones etc promise spectacular views and we may visit places such as Much Wenlock, Ludlow and Little Stretton.

      This is an HF holiday. All rooms have an en-suite bathroom as well as the usual tea and coffee making facilities, TV and hairdryer. As always, there will be organised evening entertainment.

      Unlike our usual HF holidays, this holiday is for only 6 days, starting on Sunday 29th June 2014. With the group discounts the holiday will cost about £560. This compares with a 7 night holiday the previous week of about £690 with group discounts. The cost does not include insurance.

      I have provisionally booked 7 single rooms, 2 standard twin rooms, 2 premium twin rooms and 2 double rooms. There is a surcharge of £5 per night for the single rooms and also £5 per person per night for the premium twin rooms. To qualify for the group discount we need a minimum of 11 people. The price is for full board, walk guides and transport to start points. There are 3 walks offered on each walking day. These are graded as easier, medium and harder.

      If you would like to join us on this holiday please can you let me know no later than Thursday 19th September (also letting me know which type of room you would like). If we get the minimum number of people I will require a non-refundable deposit of £85 at the beginning of October.

      Many Thanks

      Pam Utton
    • Pam Utton
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 15, 2013
        Please may I remind you that, if you would like to join us for the Church Stretton walk next year, you will need to let me know by the end of this week.
        Thanks
        Pam