SWSW Sunday's walk

  • Paul Graber
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2013
      Apparently the temperature may reach double figures on Sunday, so bask in the sunshine, and enjoy Roger's walk:-

      Sunday 7th April

      Morning Walk (7 miles)

      Leader:  Roger Smith

      Our meeting place:  Monarchus Lane car park, off A30 High Street, Hartley Wintney. Grid reference SU766570. Nearest post code RG27 8NY.

      Start Time:  10:00.

      Details:  A 7 mile circular walk via West Green House and Mattingley. A generally level route through pleasant rolling countryside with only one small hill near the start. Could be wet/muddy after rain.

      Lunch: No lunch arranged but there are a number of teashops and pubs in Hartley Wintney for refreshments on our return.

      See you there and then.
      Regards
      Paul Graber