SWSW Northern Cyprus holiday 14 - 24 April

  • Roger Adams
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2010
      There are just a few places still remaining on this holiday. The dates have
      been modified to Wed. 14 April to Sat. 24 April. There is the option of a
      week( from the Wed. to Wed. or from Sat. to Sat.) or for the whole 10 days.
      Approx cost is £350 pp for 7 days or £395 for 10 days based on two sharing a
      room. There is the option of not sharing a room but a supplement will apply.
      We will be staying in a luxury villa in Alsancak, a village some 20 minutes
      west of Kyrenia. Backing onto the lower slopes of the mountain range that
      runs along the North West coast of the island, the villa and surrounding
      gardens are of a high standard, having a pool, a bbq area and views over the
      sea.
      The mountains are spectacular with a number of crusader castles, monasteries
      and abbeys, some perched in the most inaccessible places. The place is also
      littered with Greek and Roman remains, the biggest being Salamis near
      Famagusta. There is great scope for walking, sightseeing and lazing on the
      beach or by the pool. As well as bbq's there are various restaurants serving
      a variety of menus. www.northcyprus.com/ gives more info on North Cyprus.
      I will be doing a number of walks and sightseeing trips that you are welcome
      to join or you can do your own thing as you please.
      The prices given above include accommodation, flights and car hire, which is
      extremely cheap for the type of holiday on offer: You will also need to
      factor in the price of eating, travel insurance, spending money and a
      contribution towards petrol for the hire car.

      Should you be interested in joining us, please contact me on
      roger@... or by telephone on 01372 452396

      Best regards,

      Roger Adams