Welcome to the SWSW Group

  • Paul Graber
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 19, 2010
      Hi Everyone
      The main group now exists, and the committee (bar Jenny for the time being) are all on board. I believe that Clare will be sending the first 'Join Up' mail this evening, and I should be able to start adding names tomorrow night.
      Just this once, could you each let me know that you have successfully received this - ideally by hitting 'Reply to Sender' not 'Reply to Group' - or everyone will get it.
      Thanks
      Paul
    • Paul Graber
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 19, 2010
        Hi Everyone
        The main group now exists, and the committee (bar Jenny for the time being) are all on board. I believe that Clare will be sending the first 'Join Up' mail this evening, and I should be able to start adding names tomorrow night.
        Just this once, could you each let me know that you have successfully received this - ideally by hitting 'Reply to Sender' not 'Reply to Group' - or everyone will get it.
        Thanks
        Paul
        (If you get this twice, it's my fault, not Yahoo's!)