SWSW 2012 Holiday Malhamdale

  • J PAGE
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2012
      Dear Members

      A place has become available for our holiday in Malhamdale Yorkshire, 7 nights starting on the 7 July, £630 which includes breakfast, packed lunch and evening meal. The room available is a single with ensuite bathroom, we are staying at HF Hotel Newfield Hall, Malhamdale. There is a choice of three walks each day except on Wednesday when we are free to do our own thing - sightseeing, or perhaps taking advantage of the hotel facilities.

      If anyone is interested and would like more info please contact me by email or telephone 01483 538426.

      Regards
      Jenny