SWSW Walk - Sunday 8th January

  • Paul Graber
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2012
      Hi all, and a Happy New Year.

      Just to remind you that the next SWSW walk takes place this coming Sunday, 8th January. We start at 10.00 at the Sir Douglas Haig pub in Effingham, (grid ref.
      TQ 117 537 postcode KT24 5LU), and the walk takes in Polesden Lacey, which will provide a decent loo stop. The walk is about 5.6 miles. The pub has a slightly limited Sunday lunch menu with a number of dishes including roast beef available between about £10 and £12. I will need to let them know as we start the walk how many of you will be staying for lunch, which should be at 13.00 or just before.

      If you are going to lunch at the pub, feel free to use their car park; otherwise there's plenty of on-street parking available close by.

      Any questions or problems? You can reach me on 01483 450732, or on the day on 07971 885905.

      Regards, and hope to see you on Sunday's walk.

      Paul Graber