SWSW Walk programm

  • J PAGE
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2011

      Dear all

      It's my turn to take over the walk programm and news letters for November, December and January, so I am looking for willing volunteers to lead some walks for me. The dates needed are:-

      6th November
      20th November
      4th December
      18 December

      January dates are not decided at the moment as the New Year lunch date has'nt been confirmed yet.

      I would be very grateful for any offers, we can be flexible in terms of length etc.

      I look forward to hearing from you

      Regards
      Jenny