Walk leaders

  • John Murdoch
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2011
      Thank you to all those who have volunteered to lead walks over the coming months; it is much appreciated and, obviously, essential to make sure that our walks programme is maintained.

      The only gap we now have over the next few months is for Sunday 7 August, when we need a leader to arrange a morning walk, in an area of their own choice.

      If you could help out with this, please let me know as soon as you can.

      Many thanks

      John