306SWSW Newsletter

  • Roger Adams
    Dec 21, 2013
    Please find attached the latest newsletter. Sorry for the delay in sending but I was hoping to include full details of the proposed overseas walking holiday. Unfortunately I am still in negotiations on this one but have given brief overview of the current situation. Other items include a review of last Saturday's Christmas dinner and the Sunday walk.

    May I wish you all a Happy Christmas and New Year. Take care and don't do anything I wouldn't - that should give you plenty of scope though. I look forward to seeing you all in 2014

    Best wishes,

    Roger Adams

  • Show all 23 messages in this topic