302Reminder - SWSW Walk, Sunday, 1 Decemeber

  • Roger Adams
    Nov 27, 2013
      Our walk on Sunday will be in the area of the Hogs Back and be led by Sheila. 5 miles in length, it starts from Wanborough Barn at 10-00 a.m. The route heads off towards Puttenham, passing the Harvester, the golf course and then on to Compton via the Watts Chapel and Eastbury manor. Drinks and lunch after the walk at the Good Intent in Puttenham. Although the autumn colours are now starting to fade, they should still be worth seeing, especially if we get a drop of sun.

      DIRECTIONS TO THE BARN - Wanborough is just off the A31, between Guildford and Farnham (on North side of the A31). As you enter Wanborough from the A31, turn right at the unmarked crossroads signed 'Wanborough'. Go up this road for some 100 metres and the car park for The Great Barn is on your left after the Granary. For a map, click on this link: http://g.co/maps/tst6j

       Best regards,

       Roger Adams
       07748 500254

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic