289South West Surrey Walkers, Next walk

  • J PAGE
    Oct 2, 2013
      Dear members,

      Just to remind you of the next SWSW walk, details as follows:-

      Sunday 6th October: A figure of eight walk, morning 6 miles, afternoon 3 miles
      Leader: Roger Smith

      Morning start time: 10:00
       Our meeting place: Upper Hart car park, The Hart, Farnham (the car park north of Waitrose Supermarket). Nearest postcode GU9 7HA, Grid reference: SU837470. Meet near the recycling bins.
       Details: Morning, 6 miles around Farnham via Caesar’s Camp and Upper Hale. If the weather is clear we should be rewarded with good views from Caesar’s Camp over Fleet, Farnborough and beyond. Afternoon: start 1.30 p.m. from the morning meeting place, 3 miles via Dippenhall and Old Park.
      Lunch: Approx. 12.30 Pub or café in Farnham

      I look forward to seeing some of you on Sunday.

      Kind Regards
      Jenny