288RE: SWSW Walks programme for November, December and January

  • Roger Adams
    Oct 1, 2013
      I have yet to be inundated with offers to lead walks this winter but this
      could be due to the fact that the e-mail address I gave is incorrect. My
      fingers were travelling so fast over the keyboard that that missed the "k".
      The correct address is roger@...

      I look forward to hearing from you with your offers of leading a walk.

      Best regards,

      Roger Adams
      01372 452396 / roger@...

      .