286SWSW Christmas celebrations

  • J PAGE
    Sep 30, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 82 KB
    Dear Members,
    I hope you will forgive me for mentioning Christmas at this time, but the early bird catches the worm! With that in mind, I'm organising the SWSW's pre Christmas evening meal (menu attached) we have a provisional booking for 25 places on the
     14 December at 7.30 for 8pm.
    The venue is The White Horse at Shere:-
                        Shire Lane, Shere, Surrey. GU5 9HS
    There is an option to have 2 courses @ £15.99 or 3 courses @ £18.99
    Please note an extra £1.00 is payable for the Cheese & Biscuit option.
    If you would like to join us, please confirm by email including your menu option A.S.A.P. I will require full payment by the
     4 November at the latest. Cheques to be made payable to: Mrs J. Page. (reminder will be sent)
    Kind Regards
    P.S Should anyone have an issue in opening the PDF format menu, please let me know.