any bi/bi-curious or gay men lookin 4 fun

  • vroom_993753@cameasy.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2004
      just thought I would drop a note to the group and see if there were any gay or bi guys interested in chatting with a 24/m

      if so you can check out my pics and stuff here

      http://scvhosting.com/mycam/

      if you like what you see hit me up and we can kick it

      yxñ¢v2¿æ7¬£r°7rÞætt¤¤¬n°¤£±nfp54rdh0cp±ñyjn981c64¢