Re: [southpointmanor] Storm Debris - City of Durham

  • Catherine Ruvane
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2007
      Rebecca,

      Jill gave me the following information. Durham One-Call is a great number
      to have. They know what's going on.

      Cathy

      Jill,

      Thanks for the One Call information. I called them and they took the
      request and I've received confirmation for pickup on Monday. All other
      attempts put me in the run around. We are yard waste customers but the bins
      are on backorder. They told me as yard waste customers we are entitled to
      two free bulk pick ups per year. Let's hope we don't have another one too
      soon.

      Appreciate the information.

      Cathy

      >From: JKW978@...
      >To: ruvanec@...
      >Subject: Re: [southpointmanor] Storm Debris - City of Durham
      >Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 10:05:17 EDT
      >
      >Cathy,
      >
      >It was awful! Are the items to large to put in the brown yard waste
      >recycling
      >bucket? We've had a lot of success using Durham's One Call program
      >_http://www.ci.durham.nc.us/departments/onecall/_
      >(http://www.ci.durham.nc.us/departments/onecall/) for questions
      >reagrding Durham country public utilities. You
      >can reach them by phone 560-1200 or email and they'll put you in touch with
      >the
      >right people.
      >
      >Jill
      >

      >From: Rebecca Mayew <rlmayew@...>
      >To: southpointmanor@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [southpointmanor] Storm Debris - City of Durham
      >Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 07:40:12 -0700 (PDT)
      >
      >We got 4 trees taken down and cut up by Everett Tree Service. They are
      >coming back today to remove the tree debris. The cost was $425. Their
      >website is www.EverettTreeService.com. If you hear back from the city
      >please let me know. Thanks.
      >
      >Rebecca Mayew
      >4 Syston Court

      Need a brain boost? Recharge with a stimulating game. Play now!�
      http://club.live.com/home.aspx?icid=club_hotmailtextlink1