You Are Invited - New South Florida Polyamory Group

  • Michael-ji
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2013

      PolyConscious South Florida wrote -

      Please check out (and join) our new south Florida POLYAMORY group:

         ON FACEBOOK: http://www.Facebook.com/groups/PolyConsciousSouthFlorida

         ON MEETUP: http://www.Meetup.com/PolyConsciousSouthFlorida

      We'll be offering polyamory education, support, and exploration events

      serving these counties: Monroe/Florida Keys, Miami-Dade, Broward,

      Palm Beach, Martin, and St. Lucie.

      Please join BOTH groups -

      and friend me on Facebook if you haven't already.

      We look forward to being of service.

      Michael

      Dr. Michael Dean Goodman

      Group Organizer - PolyConscious South Florida

      Boca Raton and West Palm Beach, FL - and - Fairfield, IA

      561-350-3930 (voice or text), tantra@..., or Facebook

      Director: The Relationship Institute

      Ph.D. Counselor (specializing in non-traditional relationship styles - polyamory, etc.) • "The Relationship Doctor"

      Author • International Tantra Workshop Leader • Polyamory Educator

      Working by phone & Skype worldwide