Discount for Int'l Academic Polyamory Conference Expires in 2 days

  • Monique
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2013
      Hello,

      This is to announce that the current discount price ($89) for the International
      Academic Polyamory Conference, which is happening Feb 15-17, 2013, in Berkeley,
      California, will expire in two days.

      https://sites.google.com/site/iapc2013homepage/home

      Update:

      Essentially all of the Academic Presenter spots are filled. I had been holding
      two spots in reserve pending final confirmation from the presenters, but am now
      opening those as well. I'd really like to get more material related to polyamory
      among non-caucasians, and/or from regions other than North America, but I will
      consider any interesting and worthwhile presentation proposals.

      Experiental/Public Education presentations:

      In addition to all the academic presentations, we also are having a parallel
      track of non-academic, experiential presentations geared more towards the
      general public. Most of these presenter slots have also been spoken for, but I
      am still taking proposals for more before I finalize the schedule.

      The Friday Evening session (Feb 15) is specifically intended for health
      professionals and mental health workers and others interested in psychological
      issues related to polyamory and consensual nonmonogamy.

      We had someone scheduled to do an initial presentation to start the Friday
      session off with an overview of issues of interest to the mental health
      community, but they can't be there. Any volunteers for that spot?

      Note also we are having a special Sunday session (Feb 17) devoted entirely to
      presentations and discussion of polyactivism and political issues.

      https://sites.google.com/site/iapc2013homepage/home

      If you wish to register, have an interest in presenting, or have further
      questions, contact me at:

      dr_dave_doleshal@...

      Regards,
      Dave