Discount for Int'l Academic Polyamory Conference Expires Dec 8

  • Monique
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2012
      This is to announce that the current discount price of $69 per person for the
      International Academic Polyamory Conference will expire on Dec 8. This event is
      happening in Berkeley, California, USA, February 15-17, 2013.

      https://sites.google.com/site/iapc2013homepage/home

      This 3-day event will be devoted to presentations of scientific and academic
      research related to polyamory, swinging, open relationships and similar
      subjects. This will include not only presentations related to psychology,
      anthropology, social sciences, and history as they touch on matters related to
      consensual nonmonogamy, but also media studies, folklore, mythology, artistry
      and other disciplines as well. (Lots of fun stuff for those not into the
      intellectual exploration of such matters).

      The Friday session will be devoted to issues of interest to counselors,
      therapists, and health professionals. On Saturday, Feb 16, there will also be a
      series of experiental, social and public educational presentations well.

      The entire day on Sunday, Feb17, will be dedicated to presentations about
      political issues and polyactivism.

      This will be happening at a main conference center at the University of
      California, Berkeley.

      Most of the presenter slots are spoken for, but we we still have room for a few
      more.

      We plan to keep the cost as low as possible. (Currently $69 for general
      participants, and a $16 student rate, but the price will continue to go up as
      the event gets closer).

      Anyone interested in participating in this event is encouraged to contact me:

      dr_dave_doleshal@...

      https://sites.google.com/site/iapc2013homepage/home