Grand polyamory party on Catalinia Island (CALIF): Sept 15-16

  • Monique
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2012
      We will be having our 3rd annual grand polyamory party in Avalon (on Catalina
      Island), just off the coast of Southern California (USA). This happens September
      15th-16th, 2012. This has worked out great the past few years, so we'll be doing
      it a 3rd time!

      Last Summer, this event filled up six weeks before the event, and that might
      well happen again this time. So if you are interested in attending, you are
      encouraged to register ASAP! (It's over half full already, and we have done
      minimal promotion).

      (NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT A CLOTHING OPTIONAL EVENT).

      The current registration for this event is $55 (This price includes the event
      only - no
      meals, lodging and transportation costs are included).

      This is essentially a grand polyamorous party, with numerous ice-breakers,
      social activities and partying events. (MAIN PARTY IS SATURDAY EVENING AT THE
      RESORT, AND THE SECOND PARTY IS SUNDAY EVENING AT THE CAMPGROUND).

      More details will follow, but if you are interested, check out the website
      displayed below:

      http://www.saturnia-regna.com

      THIS IS A SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA EVENT. This Catalina Poly party is primarily
      intended for poly people living in the Southern California area, but will be
      open to all people who are seriously interested in polyamory, regardless of
      where they
      may live. This will include some single males, but strong priority will be given
      to single females, couples, triads, foursomes, moresomes, and other
      configurations that contain at least one female.

      Notice this is a distinct event from the three-day polyamory gathering
      happening in Newport Beach (on the mainland), the following weekend (September
      21-23). That event will be described in another posting.

      I want to at least briefly converse with all persons before they are allowed to
      officially register.

      Hope to see you all out there on Catalina!!!!