Recommended Reading - FW: Press Release

  • Adrian J. Watts
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2005
      Some of you might be interested in this, as it involves 'one of us'. :P
      I'm able to supply the book at a discount, so if you're at all
      interested in grabbing it, just drop me an email - preferably ASAP, so I
      can order enough copies. (Yes, the fourth paragraph is supposed to be
      funny!)

      - Adrian

      MEDIA RELEASE - 22/11/2005 - FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

      Come January 2006, you may never open your mail again.

      Meet Chace Hunter - a dashing Canadian with charm and wit to spare. When
      the crazy, wild Winnipeg atmosphere gets to be too much for him, Chace
      decides to settle down in the comparatively quiet city of New Orleans.

      Unfortunately, whether you're a young go-getter like Chace or an old
      dilettante like his landlady Doreen, you can never escape your past -
      especially when some people have a vested interest in making sure the
      past keeps up with you.

      -----------

      After five years of writing underground 'fanfiction' for a variety of
      international websites, young Australian author Drake Asher makes his
      legitimate publishing debut with CHACE HUNTER: THE RED LETTER SYNDICATE,
      first in a line of POP FICTION novels by new publisher AETHERWORLD PRESS.

      As part of the POP FICTION line, CHACE HUNTER: THE RED LETTER SYNDICATE
      is written with authorised fanfiction and other fan works in mind. In
      accordance with the POP FICTION licensing agreement, any copyrighted
      material may be used to create derivative works of any variety, for
      commercial or non-profit purposes, with no financial or moral
      obligation to the publisher provided that no claim of ownership is made
      over any copyrighted material used.

      For more information on the POP FICTION concept, please visit
      http://www.bumble.com.au/

      CHACE HUNTER: THE RED LETTER SYNDICATE will retail for $13.95 USD
      ($15.95 AUD) and is 164 pages. Additional resources, including a guide
      to creating POP FICTION and a teacher resource pack may be ordered free
      of charge.

      CHACE HUNTER: THE RED LETTER SYNDICATE will be available from
      Amazon.com, Borders and many other book retailers worldwide on January
      27, 2006.

      (Keep your eyes peeled in December for more exciting news!)