Live journals?

  • Quiteria De Santiago
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2003
      Hi all!

      There was a discussion a few months back about using live journals as a way of keeping up to date with everyone rather than the list. Why I didn't join in at the time is beyond me, but I'm often slow on the uptake. ;-) So now I'm asking, is there anyone with a spare livejournal code who is willing to send it to me? I'll be extremely grateful!

      See you all,

      Jacqui aka QDS

      Yahoo! Search