META: Lucky Numbers Update

  • Andraste
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2002
      'Lucky Numbers' has been updated with seven new stories. This week's theme
      is comic books that nobody writes fanfic about ... except when they do, of
      course. Come and take a look at what some talented people have done with
      those neglected titles at
      http://www.users.bigpond.com/storysmith/luckynumbers/index.html.

      Andraste.

      *****

      I may not have a quote, but I do have a home page:

      http://www.users.bigpond.com/storysmith/index.html

      Or, to get my stories as soon as they come out, try the Southern Stars
      mailing list, for the writings of a whole variety of Australian comic
      fanficcers: