Challenge

  • mellyt3
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2002
      As some of you know, I was at DexCon. As some of you may also know,
      there was a writers' workshop at DexCon. As a few select bunch of
      you know, I chose to work on my weak point, plot.

      It was, for the poor people sitting around me, rather like watching
      someone trying to pull their own teeth. Wackiness, my dears,
      ensued.

      Anyway, after much harrasment (and pointing and laughing) by my peers
      I came up with a plot. I was asked, by learned Aussie colleagues
      (that so isn't spelt right) to post it to Southern Stars. So, here
      you go. Write a story, any genre any characters, any anything, to
      this.

      He died.
      They found out too late.
      He came back.
      They found that out way too late.
      They had to make a choice.
      They chose wrong.
      They weren't the ones to pay.

      (Insert, as wished, wackiness ensuing.)

      Ciao,

      Mel
    • Trisha L. Sebastian
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2002
        No, it is spelled right (and spelt is not) but I am very
        amused by this basic plot.

        Now if you could only slot some characters in it, you may
        have more plot.

        Trisha L. Sebastian
        Assistant Editor, Atsukamashii Onna - Sequential Tart
        trisha@...
        http://www.sequentialtart.com

        For the better part of my childhood, my professional
        aspirations were simple--I wanted to be an intergalactic
        princess.

        --Janet Evanovich, "Seven Up"