Re: [southernstarsfic] Popping the list cherry

  • Rossi
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2001
      "Yasmin M." wrote:

      > *evil grin*
      >
      > Thanks so much for creating this list, Rossi. I may not be writing comics
      > fanfic anymore, but I *could* use a place to send my original fics and get
      > them critiqued...

      Hey, cool! It worked!

      Actually, this is a joint brainchild - Seraph, Mel, Andraste and I doing
      the chat thing. It's scary what we come up with when we're shooting the
      breeze. ;) And it became sadly obvious none of us actually writes enough
      to sustain a list of our own, so it's a pooling of resources.

      Now to do the plugging thing. ;)

      Rossi.
    • Yasmin M.
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 10, 2001
        *evil grin*

        Thanks so much for creating this list, Rossi. I may not be writing comics
        fanfic anymore, but I *could* use a place to send my original fics and get
        them critiqued...

        Yasmin M.
        http://www.geocities.com/the_jentayu/

        "In my opinion, we don't devote nearly enough scientific research to finding
        a cure for jerks."
        -- Calvin, "Calvin and Hobbes"