Popping the list cherry

  • Yasmin M.
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2001
      *evil grin*

      Thanks so much for creating this list, Rossi. I may not be writing comics
      fanfic anymore, but I *could* use a place to send my original fics and get
      them critiqued...

      Yasmin M.
      http://www.geocities.com/the_jentayu/

      "In my opinion, we don't devote nearly enough scientific research to finding
      a cure for jerks."
      -- Calvin, "Calvin and Hobbes"

    • Rossi
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 10, 2001
        "Yasmin M." wrote:

        > *evil grin*
        >
        > Thanks so much for creating this list, Rossi. I may not be writing comics
        > fanfic anymore, but I *could* use a place to send my original fics and get
        > them critiqued...

        Hey, cool! It worked!

        Actually, this is a joint brainchild - Seraph, Mel, Andraste and I doing
        the chat thing. It's scary what we come up with when we're shooting the
        breeze. ;) And it became sadly obvious none of us actually writes enough
        to sustain a list of our own, so it's a pooling of resources.

        Now to do the plugging thing. ;)

        Rossi.