Marshall Sehorn R.I.P.

  • Millbrand Enterprises
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2006
      Sad to report the death of Marshall Sehorn.

      He died on Tuesday night (December 5th) in hospital in New Orleans, LA.
      Marshall had been very been ill for several years.

      My condolences go to his wife, Barbara.

      Paul Mooney
      www.millbrand.com
    • davep5uk
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 7, 2006
        --- In southernsoul@yahoogroups.com, "Millbrand Enterprises"
        <millbrand2000@...> wrote:

        > Sad to report the death of Marshall Sehorn.

        Sad news Paul, he was in the same mould as Johnny Vincent and Don
        Robey.
        Part of the music world will be poorer for his passing though I know
        with some artists he was involved with there won't be a lot of sorrow.
        Dave P.