Sam Cooke / Peter Guralnick on The Sound of Young America

  • Jesse Thorn
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2006
      Since folks here seemed to enjoy the episode of my show that featured
      Stax Records, I thought I'd include this one as well... this show is
      an hour on Sam Cooke. I interview Peter Guralnick and play a fair bit
      of Sam's music as well.

      Here's the direct download link:
      http://media.libsyn.com/media/tsoya/tsoya101505.mp3

      You should be able to right click and "save as." If you'd like to
      find the show in iTunes (it's free there, too, btw), click this link:
      http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=73331298

      Jesse
      The Sound of Young America
      http://www.maximumfun.org
    • red
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 27, 2006
        --- In southernsoul@yahoogroups.com, "Jesse Thorn" <thesoundofyoungamerica@y...>
        wrote:
        Jesse:
        Thanks for the heads up! Great interview, and just an incredible story.

        Keep it up!

        red kelly
        the "B" side
        http://redkelly.blogspot.com