Re: Welcome to southernsoul@onelist.com

  • Zablady@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 48 , Nov 11, 1998
      Thank you for allowing me to join the list.I shall be corteous in my
      mailings and will flame NO ONE.
      Alicia��

      fourtopsgirl-smile!
    • grvdog@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
      Message 48 of 48 , Aug 10, 1999
        "Mike Owens" <mikeowens@...> wrote:

        <<< Hi, I may have already replyed to your 'welcome' message, I can't
        remember I've replied to so many people over the last few days. If I
        end up repeating myself then please accept my appologies now.

        I write for soul magazines uder the name -BIG MICK (FAT BOY ON TOUR).
        I am also a northern soul DJ and record collector.

        My 'bag' is R&B and do-wop, obscure 60s soul sounds.

        I travel over the UK doing venue reports and interview the great
        AMERICAN soul artists (only the breathing, living type that is).
        regards, BIG MICK......(short for handsome git).>>>

        Hey BIG MICK, WELCOME to the list! We're glad you're here, please feel
        free to contribute what I'm sure is a wealth of knowledge with us!!
        Thanks...

        Keep Groovin'...grvdog
        "When I was sitting in that drum booth there in New York City, I was
        thinking, 'Wow, we've really done something. Otherwise I wouldn't be
        here.' " ROGER HAWKINS talking about his first recording session in the
        Big Apple.

        SouthernSoul Web Site:
        http://www.angelfire.com/biz2/southernsoul/index.html

        SouthernSoul e-mail list: