72770Re: [SS] Sam Baker question - probably for Garry Cape

  • GARRY CAPE
    Jan 10 5:41 AM
      Hello John

      Yes, unless my memory fails me, you are. In those days I dealt with John
      Richbourg a lot and he pressed it in response to demand for an LP from
      Surinam and Netherlands. (he also on several occasions asked me to buy his
      JR Productions masters and I declined; yeah, I know - but the late 70s
      was a different day...)

      Regards
      Garry