Southern Humboldt Amateur Radio

  • tracker_kg6bfo
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 25, 2001
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for Southern Humboldt Amateur Radio
    • tracker_kg6bfo
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 3, 2001
        Here's the link to the SHARC web page. Check it out!<br>www.sharc.org
      • madcreek2001
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 23, 2001
          Thank you Kim for establishing this chat site. I hope others will discover it and that we will have some informative and interesting conversations.
        • tracker_kg6bfo
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 23, 2001
            I hope they do too. It would be nice to get this thing going a little bit. We will have to announce it on the net so everyone knows it is here.
          • kratebiker
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 13, 2001
              I will be moving to the Fortuna area this weekend. I am hoping to locate a ham radio club in the area. I am interested in getting a ham license and joining the world of amateur radio.
            • tracker_kg6bfo
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 28, 2001
                Hi there, Welcome. There are several clubs. The
                Humboldt Amateur Radio Club (www.humboldt-arc.org/). Also,
                Far West Repeater Association. And us, Southern
                Humboldt Amateur Radio Club (www.sharc.org). If you have
                your license, you can catch us on the local repeaters.
                Try 146.790 in Southern Humboldt. 146.760 in Fortuna.
                The SHARC web page has a list of local repeater
                frequencies. Check them out and give us a call (or email) when
                you get here. There are lots of people around who can
                help. Glad to have you.