this is a longstot but any chance anyone know the correct pinout for a serial cable to matchup to gemini 2? I believe the pinout on the skyfi serial cablefreshair4u2000
Well I finally got a response from Celestron Tech Support, they basically said they are working on a fix for the wi-fi interference at public outreach firstname.lastname@example.org
There is a connector called an RJ12 (I believe), that is a six pin version of an RJ11. They are actually quite a bit more common than a true 4 pin RJ11. I bettimbalionguy
- Oct 11, 2010
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.