The porches on that engine sure do look long for an SD-40. Steve Daviscrackedpot154
James, Only 3170 will be at Spencer along with the NS exhibit car. Lawmen are scheduled as well. We will run a caboose train as well as the regular passenger
1580 is still sitting in the back lot at Altoona from what I hear. Jason Greene From: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org Sent: Sunday, March 01, 2015 4:03sou_highhood
This group is not affiliated with the Southern Railway Historical Association (SRHA) or any other group.
- Railway Enthusiasts
- Aug 15, 1998
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.