It might not be widely known but the ALCO 251F design is still produced by of all companies - Fairbanks - Morse!nsc39d8
The problem with your story is that ALCO Products was dead and gone by the time 1976-1977 rolled around and the only company doing any sort of rebuilding wasjmlaboda2
Thanks to everyone for the replies. Mr. Courtney, I sent you an email. Sincerely, Jeff Wilsonjeffreylwilson
This group is not affiliated with the Southern Railway Historical Association (SRHA) or any other group.
- Railway Enthusiasts
- Aug 15, 1998
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.