Thanks. Not sure if you knew but the furthest north they go now from Harrisonburg is Broadway. They mothballed it north of there a year or so ago. Joelchessiewest
Most of the poultry industry was around Harrisonburg and over towards WV. My parents have a place near Orkney Springs and I never remember seeing chickenCofGa
As an aside, I'd bet they hauled a heck of a lot of chicken feed.(G)biglewii
This group is not affiliated with the Southern Railway Historical Association (SRHA) or any other group.
- Railway Enthusiasts
- Aug 15, 1998
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.