Knee Problems

  • ArchidaveAIA
    Message 1 of 1272 , Mar 2, 2000
      Hey all...<br><br>Anyone know a Doctor who treats
      runners and is familiar with running related injuries? My
      left knee has been tweaked for the several weeks now
      and I think it's time to go to the Doc. I've tried
      heat, ice, and repeated strikes with a tire iron but
      nothing seems to help much. Anyone? Anyone? You can email
      me at Archidaveaia@.... Thanks!!<br><br>Dave
    • cshargay
      Message 1272 of 1272 , Mar 1, 2002
        For anyone running or cheering at LA Marathon, many SCRR and Snail Pace members are meeting at letter "S" at the finish.<br><br> Cathy