Year 2000 Club Marathon

  • doggie_mcbride
    Message 1 of 1272 , Dec 3, 1999
      At the meeting last night we had a good
      presentation from Jeff about our options for the club marathon
      for next year. I'd like to get a discussion going on
      this board in the next few weeks so that we can have
      an informed vote at the meeting in January. Let's
      talk about marathons! I'm plugging the Marine Corps
      Marathon in Washington D.C. on October 22nd. Pros-
      Beautiful course in a beautiful city. Cons- Time, distance,
      expense. P.S., if we select this one, I'll volunteer to
      administer the logistics. That's only fair since 1) I'm
      pushing for it; 2) I know Washington; and 3) I'm a
      Marine.
    • cshargay
      Message 1272 of 1272 , Mar 1, 2002
        For anyone running or cheering at LA Marathon, many SCRR and Snail Pace members are meeting at letter "S" at the finish.<br><br> Cathy