Reminder - SCRR Meeting - Thursday, September 4, 2008 7:30 PM

  • Amelia Carchidi
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2008
      Hello All,

      Just a friendly reminder that our monthly club meeting is tomorrow (Thursday) at 7:30 PM at Heritage Park followed by free pizza at Lamppost after the meeting.

      Tomorrow we vote for the SCRR Grand Prix races for November, December, January, and February, so please be sure to be there so that you can make your vote count !  We also have announcements of upcoming events and race highlights from our fellow club members.

      Hope to see you all there...

      Happy Running !

      Amelia Carchidi
      President, South Coast Roadrunners