Saturday Run - 4/26 - Back Bay

  • Amelia Carchidi
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 24 5:49 AM
      This Saturday, Kathleen Curley will be leading a Double Back Bay run as our Saturday run.

      The "official" run begins at 8:00 AM for a loop around the Back Bay; however, she will be running her first loop beginning around 6:15 AM. So if you would like to double the fun of your long run, or if you just want to start early and beat the heat, Kathleen and some others will be at the start at 6:15 AM.

      I have also mapped out the run below if anyone else is interested in checking out the course in advance.

      Hope you have a great Saturday run. I will not be there as I will be leaving tomorrow for Big Sur where several of us from the club (Stacey Dippong, Jamie Crane, and my mom Carmel Vrabel) will be running the Big Sur Marathon. This is Stacey's first marathon, Jamie's 4th (I believe), my 9th, and my mom's 69th.

      See you when we get back !

      Happy Running,

      Amelia

      ***
      Back Bay Classic on 04/26/08
      Time: Meet at 7:45, start at 8:00
      Leader: Kathleen Curley
      Location: Corner of Eastbluff and Back Bay Drive.
      Directions: Take Jamboree Exit off the 405�head West; go about 2 miles; Right on Eastbluff; go .2 miles - park on the right; we begin running at Back Bay Drive.
      About the run: The �standard� loop is 10.5 miles. You can extend the run along the bike path or shorten the run by making it out and back as far as you like. Water is available at several points along the way (~miles 3.5, 5, 7 along the �standard� loop).

      Note: Kathleen will be running twice around the Back Bay for her long run and will do an early start at 6:15 AM for the first loop.
      After the run: Starbucks on Bristol and Jamboree.

    • Amelia Carchidi
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 24 5:51 AM
        The map is now included. Sorry about the duplicate emails...

        http://sanoodi.com/route/amelia262/143703/back-bay-loop-10/

[...]

      • Jonathan Resnick
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 24 10:04 AM
          Good luck to everyone running at Big Sur.

          Jon

          JONATHAN RESNICK, CPA, MBA
          AN ACCOUNTANCY CORPORATION
          Proactive Advisor to Engineering Firms and Entrepreneurs
          2152 Dupont Drive, Suite 206
          Irvine, CA 92612

          Tel: 949-250-0852
          Fax: 949-752-0153
          e-mail: Jon@...
          Web: www.JResnickcpa.com
        • Vicki Niebrzydowski
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 24 10:56 AM
            I'll be up at Big Sur cheering my dad and my brother on. If you are
            running, let me know so I can look for you (van0936@...) and cheer you
            on too!! :-)

            Good Luck :-)
            -Vicki

            On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 10:04 AM, Jonathan Resnick <jon@...>
            wrote:

            > Good luck to everyone running at Big Sur.
            >
            > Jon
            >
            > JONATHAN RESNICK, CPA, MBA
            > AN ACCOUNTANCY CORPORATION
            > Proactive Advisor to Engineering Firms and Entrepreneurs
            > 2152 Dupont Drive, Suite 206
            > Irvine, CA 92612
            >
            > Tel: 949-250-0852
            > Fax: 949-752-0153
            > e-mail: Jon@... <Jon%40JResnickcpa.com>
            > Web: www.JResnickcpa.com <http://www.jresnickcpa.com/>

          • mkdonnellan
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 24 11:52 AM
              I know that Stacy is running - her first marathon!

              Also Amelia is running with her mom; don't know if Amelia's dad is
              also running.

              Good luck all!

              Molly

              --- In southcoastroadrunners@yahoogroups.com, "Vicki Niebrzydowski"

            • kathleen.curley@fluor.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 24 12:34 PM
                Good luck to all the Big Sur runners!!! (and congrats to all that ran
                Boston!)

                If anyone knows that they will be at Back bay on saturday for "round 1"
                at 6:15am, send me an email personally (kathleen.curley@...) just so
                I know to keep an eye out for you.

                Thanks,

                Kathleen

              • Sohrab Mirza
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 25 3:27 PM
                  Good luck to everyone running in the Big Sur Marathon.

                  Sohrab