Re: Saturday Run - Sept 2

  • Amy K
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2006
      I'm planning on meeting with the group for an out-and-back run of 17
      miles. Is anyone else planning on running out-and-back on the bike
      trail?

      Amy

      --- In southcoastroadrunners@yahoogroups.com, "Jonathan S. Resnick, CPA"
      <jon@...> wrote:

      > 9/2/06, Upper Aliso Creek Trail – Downhill Run
      >
      > Time: Meet at 7:45. Start at 8:00.
      >
      > Leader: Greg Hannsen (greg@...
      >
      > Location: Snails Pace Laguna Hills Directions: Meet in front of the
      Snails
      > pace store in Laguna hills. Exit the 5 freeway on Alicia Parkway and
      turn
      > South. Just past the Wendy's turn right into the shopping center.
      Snails
      > Pace is in the back of the center. About the run: This is a DOWNHILL
      (930ft)
      > point to point 9 mile run.
      >
      > About the Run: From Snails Pace we'll carpool up to El Toro Rd and
      > Ridgeline PAST Cooks Corner. The run follows the bike trail along El
      Toro
      > and eventually branches off and follows Aliso Creek all the way.
      >
      > For those looking for 18 miles, the St. George training gang will be
      doing
      > the same run starting BEFORE the club run (6am.. e-mail Greg if you'd
      like
      > to join) For those not interested in carpooling or looking for less
      than 9
      > miles you can do an out-and-back along the trail for any distance from
      > Snails Pace. Details of the trail for out-n-backers and for downhill
      > carpoolers will be handed out at the start. A map of the route is
      available
      > at <http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=365057>
      > http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=365057
      >
      > After the Run Breakfast at Lulu's French Café - same shopping
      center or It's
      > a Grind coffee across the street.
      >

      > JONATHAN RESNICK, CPA, MBA
      >
      > AN ACCOUNTANCY CORPORATION
      >
      > Proactive advice for individuals, businesses and non-profits to
      strengthen
      > the bottom line.
      >
      > 2152 Dupont Drive, Suite 206
      >
      > Irvine, CA 92612
      >

      > Tel: 949-250-0852
      >
      > Fax: 949-752-0153
      >
      > e-mail: Jon@...
      >
      > Web: www.JResnickcpa.com <http://www.jresnickcpa.com/>
      >

      > To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we advise
      you
      > that any discussion of Federal tax issues contained in this
      communication
      > (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and
      > cannot be used by you, for the purpose of (1) avoiding penalties under
      the
      > Internal Revenue Code, or (2) promoting, marketing or recommending to
      > another party any matters addressed herein.
      >
      > This message contains information that may be confidential and
      privileged.
      > Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the
      addressee),
      > you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any
      information
      > contained in the message. If you have received the message in error,
      please
      > advise the sender by reply, and delete the message.

    • Mike C
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2006
        I plan to show up at 7am for an out and back.

        -- Mike

        <jon@...> wrote:

> [...]
        > that any discussion of Federal tax issues contained in this
        communication
        > (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and
        > cannot be used by you, for the purpose of (1) avoiding penalties under
        the
        > Internal Revenue Code, or (2) promoting, marketing or recommending to
        > another party any matters addressed herein.
        >
        > This message contains information that may be confidential and
        privileged.
        > Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the
        addressee),
        > you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any
        information
        > contained in the message. If you have received the message in error,
        please
        > advise the sender by reply, and delete the message.

        Yahoo! Groups Links