Garmin Forerunner 201 software

  • Jon Resnick
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2005
      I've been having difficulty uploading to my pc using the Logbook. I
      called tech support and discovered that the new version of Training
      Center (version 2.3)software now works with the 201. It was originally
      designed only for the 301. You can download it for free on the
      www.garmin.com website. To find the link simply search for Training
      Center on the Garmin site. You can export your existing logbook to an
      xml file (under the file tab) and then import your old data into
      Training Center. It's easy to do and Training Center is a bit more
      refined than logbook.

      Jon Resnick
    • Amelia
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2005
        Wow, you actually got a live person on the phone at Garmin ?!?

        I have been using the Training Center and it works well, the only thing
        is that it doesn't have an option to turn off your Garmin after the
        upload (or I can't find it if it does). Also it allows you to see the
        time you spend in the different training zones, which is interesting to
        note at times.

        --- In southcoastroadrunners@yahoogroups.com, "Jon Resnick" <jon@j...>