Re: [South Coast Roadrunners] Good Luck Michelle!!

  • Michelle Ferry
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2004
      Thanks Molly - I am really excited but a little nervous. I will be running with the club tonight - but am leaving Thursday for New York - so won't see you then. I am staying in New York for a week - taking a little vacation - can't wait for that.

      Thanks for all the great runs to date - I am definetly hooked on running now - so I plan on continuing the Monday/Thursday and Saturday runs with all of you.

      If I can email from New York to let you all know how I did I will......

      Thanks again!!!

      Michelle

      mkdonnellan <molly@...> wrote:

      Hey, just wanted to wish a big GOOD LUCK to Michelle. She'll be
      heading out to New York sometime this week for her inaguaral marathon
      in NEW YORK CITY on Sunday morning!!!

      I know that she's been carrying around in her wallet a training
      shedule that she got from the NY Road Runner's Club and has been
      marking off the runs she's done as she's gone. Now the big day is
      almost here.

      So Good Luck Michelle. Take care of yourself this week - get lots of
      sleep, drink lots of fluid, and starting Friday make sure you eat
      lots of fruits, veggies, bread, pasta and whatever else has worked
      for you on your long runs.

      We'll all be thinking about you and rooting for you on Sunday morning
      and we'll be anxiously awaiting your return so you can tell us all
      the stories of your marathon. Remember to HAVE FUN!!

      Molly

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT