Another wide variety of free stuff

  • lnhchapman
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2008
      Hinder Deer and Rabbit Repellent, about 1/3 gallon
      Hot Sauce Animal Repellent, most of 1/2 gallon
      for sprays, work fine (we have a fence now)
      (pic available)

      2 Rainbow-colored suitcase belts
      the webbing belts you use to secure your luggage and mark it distinctively
      (pic available)

      Moose antlers, handsomely mounted
      1970s, British Colombia
      (pic available)

      Grand piano templates
      paper sheets cut to piano sizes for planning piano placement

      Soft air gun pistol and bottle of pellets
      "not a toy"--but not really a gun either
      (pic available)

      Cabinet, functional but not fancy
      6'8" tall x 4' wide x 15 or 16" deep
      2 doors, 5 fixed shelves I think