No activity in last 7 days
I have been a member of the Iowa Organization of Witches and Neo-Pagans (IOWAN) for almost 8 years now, and I invite you to look them up if you are interested in meeting with a long-standing pagan friendly group (16 years!) that celebrates Sabbats and meets once a month to teach and discuss a wide variety of Pagan topics and religions in the "other" column. The South Central Iowa Pagan Association may yet be revived at another time, in another location, when enough interest is gathered in the region. Leave a comment if you are one of those seekers, and I will do my best to guide you to the organization closest to you in Iowa, and you are welcome to check out IOWAN as well. We generally meet in the Des Moines area, and we have camp outs in the summer as well. Blessed Be! )o(
- Nov 27, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.