Re: [southbendhockey] Equipment

  • mike scheetz
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 13, 2008
      Hockey serfices in Kalamaxoo has some pretty good delas and they take pretty good care of you!

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 13, 2008
        The proshop is always open sunday aternoons.  Although the proshop at the ice box has some skates now on sale you guys might want to try these sites online.   Guys you might want to save this email.

        Also this week I just found goalie gear at an unknown place called phillbricks
        they have a sale going on everything in the store is 25% off.

        I should have my gear friday.

        On a side note we have 2 goalies for thursday night, next week I make my goalie debut.  You guys got a week to wait to get your chuckles in.

        Good luck chris

        cgnd06 <cgehring@...> wrote:
        Just curious as to where all you guys buy your equipment from. Dick's
        doesn't have much of a selection and the shop in the icebox always
        seems to be closed whenever i'm there. I need a new pair of skates.
        Any suggestions in the $100-$150 range?

        thanks,
        Chris

        (574) 807-9175
        I went to a fight the other night, and a hockey game broke out. ---Rodney Dangerfield

      • flybyveal
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 14, 2008
          I have found that www.hockeygiant.com usually has the best deals. No
          tax and no shipping if you spend a minimum amount. Check out the
          weekly specials and clearance section, sometimes you can score a huge
          deal if they have your size on clearance. Also, check out www.ebay.com
          I got my skates there for $179 with free shipping and no tax. These
          skates were about $300 in the stores.

          Brad